Portsmouth Law School
- Qualifications: LLB,LLM, Barrister
- Role Title: Senior Lecturer
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE Office: Anglesea Building room 1.59)
- Telephone: 02392844837
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Portsmouth Law School
- Faculty: Faculty of Business and Law
Michael teaches and supervises UG and PG students, and welcomes PhD proposals in the areas of equality and discrimination law.
Employment, Equality, and Discrimination Law.
Michael Connolly’s research interest is in Discrimination and Equality law, especially the employment discrimination laws of the United Kingdom, the European Union, the United States, South Africa, Canada, and Australasia. He speaks regularly on this subject in Britain and the United States. Michael has published many papers on the comparative discrimination law and written two books on the subject. Some of his recent publications can be found on the Research Portal (see link below).
You can find his publications and Conference papers here: https://port.academia.edu/MichaelConnolly