School of Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences
Dr Adrian Hunt
- Qualifications: BSc, PhD, MRPharmS
- Role Title: Deputy Head of School
- Address: St Michael's Building, White Swan Road, Portsmouth, PO1 2DT
- Telephone: 023 9284 3541
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: School of Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences
- Faculty: Faculty of Science
I graduated from Portsmouth Polytechnic in 1984 and undertook my pre-registration training with Boots The Chemist. Following my registration as a pharmacist I worked for Boots in a number of roles culminating in my appointment as a Boots Teacher / Practitioner in the School in 1988. I joined the School on a full-time basis as a Senior Lecturer in 1992 and was awarded my PhD in 1996. I have held a number of roles within the School and was appointed as a Principal Lecturer in 2000 and Deputy Head in 2010.
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics.
- Pharmaceutical Calculations