School of Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences
Miss Michelle Sumner
- Role Title: Senior Technician, Pharmacy Practice
- Address: St Michael’s Building, White Swan Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire. PO1 2DT
- Telephone: 023 9284 3587
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Department of Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences
- Faculty: Faculty of Science
I graduated from Bournemouth University in 2007 with a 2:1 in Heritage Conservation. I then went on to complete an MSc in Historic Building Conservation which was awarded in 2008 from the University of Portsmouth.
Upon completion of my studies, I applied for a temporary position (covering Maternity Leave) as a technical assistant within the department of Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences at the University of Portsmouth. My role was to provide support for the pharmaceutics departments. On completion of my temporary contract a position became available as a term time technician, for which I was a successful applicant I eventually became full time in 2013. I have now recently been appointed as senior technician in Pharmacy Practice.