Faculty of Creative and Cultural Industries - Student Showcase
CCi Student Showcase
Tips for users
- The gallery is best viewed in fullscreen mode. To access this, press the bottom-right button with four arrows pointing outwards. You can press this again to exit fullscreen [alternatively, use the Esc key].
- Fullscreen mode contains extra options to fine-tune your viewing:
- Show info toggles the title and description information for each picture.
- Options lets you enlarge smaller pictures to fit your computer screen, permanently show titles and descriptions and play the gallery in reverse. It also lets you set the gallery's speed.
- Help gives you extra key shortcuts and mouse gestures to control the gallery.
- Share allows you to share the gallery.