Lifelong Learning Network
The Hampshire and Isle of Wight Progress2Succeed Lifelong Learning Network
The Hampshire and Isle of Wight Progress2Succeed Lifelong Learning Network (LLN) has been established to promote opportunities for people with vocational qualifications and/or experience to progress into higher education. This network is funded by HEFCE and is formed of a partnership between further education and higher education institutions. This Network focuses on seven Curriculum areas: Business and Management, Construction, Creative Industries, Engineering, Health and Social Care, Retail, and Childhood, Youth and Community Services.
The partners aim to offer enhanced, flexible, work-related educational opportunities with benefits to learners, employers, the regional and national economy and the community through widening participation.
The LLN will deliver complementary benefits of widening participation in higher education for Hampshire and Isle of Wight and contributing to economic productivity in the regional economy.
Contacts within the University of Portsmouth for each Curriculum area:
- Business & management: Richard.Tonge@port.ac.uk
- Construction: Bernard.Webster@port.ac.uk
- Creative Industries: Steve.Hand@port.ac.uk
- Engineering: Rachel.Granville@port.ac.uk
- Health and Social Care: Helen.Evered@port.ac.uk
- Retail: Charlotte.Gladstone-Millar@port.ac.uk
- Childhood, Youth & Community Studies: Mike.Coeshott@port.ac.uk