Terms and conditions of use
- This noticeboard is a free service for the use of University of Portsmouth staff only. Information on this site will not be shared with third parties by the University.
- Any small ad must not be defamatory, and should be 'legal, decent, honest and truthful'.
- As the publisher, the University reserves the right to refuse any advertisement or to require any alteration in the ad that is deemed reasonable.
- The noticeboard uses the University of Portsmouth Google+ function. Visit the IS pages for more information on Google+.
- All adverts must be placed with a name and contact details using your University of Portsmouth Google+ account.
- Please remove your advert once the item is no longer available.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the advert. The University can accept no responsibility for errors.
- You must ensure that you have all rights to place such an advert and that the property in question is owned by you, or that you have the consent of the person who owns the item for sale or rent.
- If you are interested in purchasing an item advertised for sale, you should contact the seller direct.
- The University can accept no responsibility for the quality of any of the goods or services advertised on this notic board. You must satisfy yourself as to the quality of what you are paying for.
- The University accepts no liability for loss or damage arising either directly or indirectly as a result of a purchase made as a result of an ad or a recommendation of a business or service placed on this noticeboard.
- The University does not and will not handle any monies concerned with any of the advertisements placed here. Financial transactions are a private matter between the buyer and the seller.