L&T Admissions conference
Date: Monday 10 September 2012
Venue: Richmond Building
This is the annual conference for staff working in recruitment and admissions. It offers staff the timely opportunity to hear about and discuss new initiatives, strategies, policies and practices relating to undergraduate admissions.
This year the theme reflects changes in the external environment with a focus on:
- the various factors that support increased applicant choice
- the recently introduced external control factors that universities now face
We will have speakers from:
- UCAS - to discuss the recently completed Admissions Process Review which will result in changes to the UCAS application process from 2013
- UKBA - to provide the latest update on the aims and objectives of the Border Authority rules on international students
There will be smaller session for discussion of:
The Key Information Sets, league tables, our Access Agreement and our approach to admissions and recruitment 2013.
Who is it for?
- Academic Staff with admissions responsibilities
- Faculty Admissions Centre Staff
For programme and booking information, please go to www.port.ac.uk/admissions2012.