L&T Heads, Course Leaders and Senior staff conference
Date: Tuesday 11 September 2012
Time: 8.45am - 2.30pm
Venue: Richmond Building
The theme of this year's annual conference will be Implementing the new University strategies and sessions will include:
- An overview of the strategies and the University's priorities for 2012-13 – the Vice Chancellor and Deputy Vice Chancellor.
- Monitoring the Strategies.
- Taking the strategies forward:
- working in partnership with our students
- excellence in everything we do
- recognising and Rewarding Staff
- excellence in Research and knowledge
Parallel sessions will focus on:
- PDP and eportfolios
- the Athena Swann Group
- the Moodle Roadmap
Who is it for?
- Heads of Department, Deans, Associate Deans
- Course Leaders, Year Leaders and those with other course leadership or management responsibilities
- Senior faculty and central administrative and support staff
For booking information and full programme, please go to www.port.ac.uk/hclc2012.