Strategy, Enterprise and Innovation
Dr Steven Paget
- Role Title: Senior Lecturer
- Address: Portsmouth Business School, Portland Street, Portsmouth, PO1 3DE. Also (Royal Air Force), Royal Air Force College, Cranwell, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, NG34 8HB.
- Telephone: 01400 26 6245
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Strategy, Enterprise and Innovation
- Faculty: Portsmouth Business School
I am a Senior Lecturer at the University of Portsmouth's Business School, based at the RAF College, Cranwell. Prior to joining the University of Portsmouth, I was a Lecturer in Strategy and Operations at the New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF) Command and Staff College and an NZDF Teaching Fellow at the Centre for Defence and Security Studies, Massey University. I have also taught at the Australian National University and the University of Canberra.
I specialise in the conduct of multinational operations since the Second World War and I have a particular interest in the development of interoperability. The majority of my work has focussed on naval operations, but I have an active interest in air and land operations. I am also interested in the development of professional military education - especially internationalisation.
I am currently completing a monograph on the conduct of Royal Navy, Royal Australian Navy and United States Navy operations since the Second World War, which is due to be completed in 2016. I am also commencing work on a complementary volume on air operations.