Strategy, Enterprise and Innovation
Mr Nick Capon
- Qualifications: MBA BSc (Hons) CIPS
- Role Title: Lecturer
- Address: Portland Building, room 2.13 Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3AH
- Telephone: 02392844229
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Strategy Enterprise and Innovation
- Faculty: Portsmouth Business School
Management responsibilities: I have led the research Centre for Enterprise Research and Innovation This centre builds partnerships between the University and business organisations, aiming for challenge to ensure our knowledge relevant and useful.
- Social Entrepreneurship, Business process reengineering, Lean operations, Customer service improvement (2007)
- Business Continuity, Crisis advice, IT system development (2006)
- Strategic development, Market research, IT systems analysis (2005)
- Risk Management and Corporate Governance, Market feasibility study, Commercial Bid preparation (2004)
I lecture in the area of enterprise and innovation, and in the past have taught project management and change.
I have published in the areas of risk and quality and have won research grants and professional consultancy assignments in these areas. I am a technical assessor for the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants.
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship, in particular how collaboration between academic researchers, government policy makers and commerce can improve company survival and growth
- Performance improvement, in particular of customer service