Strategy, Enterprise and Innovation
Visiting PhD students
Francisco José Romera
- Role Title: Visiting Erasmus+ student (full time PhD student at the University of Valencia)
- Address: Whilst visiting the University of Portsmouth: Richmond Building, Portland Street, Portsmouth PO1 3DE. At the University of Valencia:Av. de Blasco Ibáñez, 13, 46010 València, Valencia, Spain
- Telephone: tbc
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Strategy Enterprise and Innovation
- Faculty: Portsmouth Business School
I am an International Full-time PhD Student from University of Valencia. I am part of the steering committee of the doctoral school at University of Valencia as representation of PhD students. Nowadays, I have an Erasmus+ grant from European Union.
Supervised by: Professor Alegre (University of Valencia), Professor Paul Trott (University of Portsmouth)
My research interests include technology & knowledge transfer, open innovation, sustainable development innovation, management of entrepreneurial ventures, and management of RBV.
My research is focusing on the relation between open innovation and technology transfer in the entrepreneur ventures and their processes of commercialization through the new product development. Focused on this and supported by theory and the resource-based and dynamic capabilities, I am studying to what extent the relations between external sources and companies favour the innovation and commercialization of products and improve general performance of the enterprises.