What are the Golden Apple Teaching Awards?
For a second year, the Students’ Union will be recognising members of University staff for excellent quality teaching and student support.
All students have the opportunity to recognise the significant impact that staff have had on their learning development and their overall student experience. The awards are:
- Most Inspiring Teacher
- Best Feedback
- Learner Support
- Personal Tutor
- Outstanding overall positive impact on students
- Outstanding department
- Postgraduate choice award – new award, will change every year
- Nominations opened from Wednesday 21 March to Friday 13 April 2012.
- Voting opens from Monday 23 April to Friday 25 May 2012.
- The Teaching Awards Night on Thursday 31 May 2012.