For the Preview on Friday 1 June 2012, alongside the shows there will be a live broadcast on the University plasma screens, the web www.ccichannel.port.ac.uk and the BBC Big Screen in Guildhall Square. The broadcasting schedule is as follows:-
- 4.00pm: CCi TV Coverage of the Final Year Summer Show begins on University plasma screens and on web
- 4.00pm: 4:30pm: a 30 minute show including recorded videos showing School of Art, Design and Media and School of Creative Technologies student work with student interviews.
- 4:30pm: Low Tide, a BSc (Hons) TV and Broadcasting magazine show on arts in Portsmouth
- 5:00pm: 2 of your 5 a day, a BSc (Hons) TV and Broadcasting magazine show on movies and music
- 5:30pm: ‘Sleightly’ Magicial, a BSc (Hons) TV and Broadcasting magic show
- 6:00pm: GameFace, a BSc (Hons) TV and Broadcasting game show between Red and Blue teams
- 6:30pm: The Fashion Show (the University’s live transmission is picked up by the BBC Big Screen for the whole of the BA (Hons) Fashion and Textiles with Enterprise Show – visible to anybody in Guildhall Square
- 7:30pm: Phobophobia
- 8.00pm: Show closing
The exhibition continues from 6 to 13 June 2012, Monday to Friday at Eldon Building.