There are ten voluntary positions available: Womens’, BAME (Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic), Mature, Part-time, Postgraduate, Disabled, International, Ethics and Environment, EU, and LGBT.
All University of Portsmouth students are invited to participate in the process as follows:
- Nominations for positions will close on Monday 24 September 2012
- Question Time for candidates will take place at 5.00pm on Wednesday 26 September 2012 in the Student Centre.
- Voting will open at 10.00am on Friday 28 September 2012.
- Voting will close at 1.00pm on Friday 5 October 2012.
- Results will be announced at 3.00pm on Friday 5 October 2012.
You can find more information about the UPSU Student Officer elections at www.upsu.net/representation/studentofficers.