CCI Postgraduate scholarship terms and conditions
The CCI Postgraduate Scholarship reduces the headline fee of £1,400 to £100 pounds for unemployed CCI graduates from the University of Portsmouth who completed their undergraduate course in 2017 or 2018.
You need to apply for the scholarship. To be eligible, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Have graduated from a University of Portsmouth, Faculty of Creative and Cultural Industries (CCI) undergraduate course in July 2017
- Be currently unemployed and in receipt of Jobseekers Allowance
- Be commencing the PgCert Creative Professional Development in 2018
Terms and conditions
- The scholarship is available to Home students who successfully completed their undergraduate studies in the faculty of CCI and graduated in July 2017 or July 2018 and who are currently unemployed. The award is only for this PgCert, and is not transferable to any other course
- It takes the form of a fee reduction, effective at the time of registration and will only apply to this course, whether you take it full time or part time.
- It cannot be combined with any other scholarship, discount or fee offer, except the 2% 'prompt payment discount' for students paying their fees in full at the start of the academic session.
- You need to apply for this scholarship – eligible applicants will be awarded the scholarship once proof of unemployment has been verified.
- Only applicants who have been assessed as unemployed can access this award. You will be asked to provide proof of unemployment, such as a statement of receiving Jobseekers Allowance (JSA) or a letter of confirmation from your Job Centre that you are in the process of being assessed for JSA.
Proof of unemployment
Only applicants who have been assessed as unemployed can access this award.
When you complete the online application process to join this course, please upload proof of unemployment, such as an official statement of receiving Jobseekers Allowance (JSA) from your Job Centre or a letter of confirmation from your Job Centre that you are in the process of being assessed for JSA.
These proofs should include a contact address of the assessing office and be on headed paper so that your eligibility can be checked if necessary.
A PDF scan is the preferred format. The uploaded material should be clear to read.