I am a senior lecturer in Cyber Security and the course leader for BSc Cyber Security and Forensic Computing program at School of Computing, University of Portsmouth. I gained my PhD titled “Behavioural Profiling for Mobile Devices” from University of Plymouth in 2012, where I also worked as a senior post-doctoral research fellow for 5 years.
My research interests are in the areas of cyber security, biometric authentication and digital forensics and I have over 50 conference papers and journal articles in the aforementioned domains. Currently, I supervise 8 PhD students.
- 2017 Dr Gaseb Alotibi “Behavioural Monitoring via Network Communications” (3rd supervisor)
- 2018 Dr Burhan Al-Bayati “Continuous Identity Verification in Cloud Computing Services” (3rd supervisor)
- 2018 Dr Hussam Mohammed “Automated Identification of Digital Evidence across Heterogeneous Data Resources” (2nd supervisor)
- 2019 Dr Timibloudi Stephen Enamamu “Bioelectrical User Authentication” (3rd supervisor)
- 2018 PhD thesis “Vision-based Human Activity Analysis” University of Portsmouth (Internal)
- Cyber Security and Digital Forensics (L4)
- Forensics Fundamentals (L5)
- Systems, Security and Hacking (L7)
- Forensics Investigations (L5)