Mamdouh is an academic researcher in the fields of Economics, Finance, and Corporate Governance with a rich experience of 8+ years as a financial analyst and academic researcher. He served as an Economic and Financial Analyst at Dr. Asim Arab Consultation Center for Economics, Administration, Environmental and Mining Studies for about 6 years. Before joining the Dr. Asim Arab Consultation, Mamdouh also served as a Property Manager for Abdulaziz Bin Saleh Al Faryan General Contracting for about 5 years.
A visiting researcher at the University of Portsmouth, Department of Accounting and Financial Management, Faculty of Business and Law. Mamdouh is a member of forty national and international professional associations. He has worked tirelessly to expand his experience and financial acumen, which would guide him down the path into leadership and higher levels of responsibility. So far, he has several publications in the fields of economics, finance, corporate governance, and accounting, which have been published in top international journals. Mamdouh also serves as a reviewer for a number of international journals and holds Academic and Research distinctions.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Economics, Finance and Corporate Governance. University of Portsmouth, UK.
- Master of Science in Accounting and Finance. University of Wales, Bangor, UK.
- Master of Science in Islamic Banking and Finance. University of Wales, Bangor, UK.
- Bachelor of Administrative Science in Economics. King Saud University, KSA.
- Diploma of Computer Science, majoring in Programming Technology. Al-Khaleej Institute for Applied Science, KSA.
- Diploma of Computer Science, majoring in Networking Technology. Al-Khaleej Institute for Applied Science, KSA.
- Certificate in Quantitative Finance (CQF). Fitch Learning, UK.
- Financial Modeling & Valuation Analyst (FMVA)®
- Capital Markets & Securities Analyst (CMSA)™
- Commercial Banking & Credit Analyst (CBCA)™
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Finance
- Islamic Accounting, Economics and Finance
- Accounting, Economics and Finance
- Market Efficiency
- Financial Markets