Space 2 Accelerate incubation programme
Does your start-up idea or business use downstream space-based technologies such as position, navigation, timing, imaging or sensing?
Would you like access to discounted office space and free business training, coaching, advice and guidance on developing your product or service and getting it to market?
In collaboration with the UK Space Agency, we’re offering 6 downstream space businesses all this and more on the Space 2 Accelerate incubation programme.
What you get
If your application is successful, you’ll get:
- a training course tailored to your business, delivered by the University of Portsmouth Business School
- 75% off a full desk membership at the University’s on-campus Innovation Centre for 1 year
- business coaching from the South Coast Centre of Excellence for Satellite Applications
- expert advice and guidance on market access from Airbus Space
Who can apply?
To apply, your idea or business needs to be in the downstream space sector in an area such as navigation, timing, imaging or sensing.
Downstream space sectors
- road navigation
- timing and synchronisation
- surveying and construction
- precision agriculture
- commercial satellite
- navigation receivers
- rail systems
- disaster recovery
- business continuity
- international aid
- aircraft passenger Wi-Fi
- oil and gas exploration
- earth observation (metrology etc)
- military communications
- environmental protection
- border control
- digital image processing
How to apply
Apply now by emailing email@example.com. We'll then send you a link to an online tool to assess your suitability for the programme.
The deadline for applications is 30 November 2018.
If you successful, you'll need to take up your discounted full desk membership at the University's Innovation Centre when you start the programme.