Future Technology Centre
Coworking and office space
Innovation Connect oversees the mezzanine business floor meeting space, with state of the art equipment. As a member of Innovation Connect, you'll have access to our business engagement floor, as well as 2 meeting pods, each with an interactive plasma screen wall (6.5ft by 9.5ft), whiteboards and a 'think wall' (or portable whiteboard - 6.3ft by 9.5ft).
Our business engagement floor holds up to 90 people standing or 60 seated and has an open-plan kitchen complete with a bean to coffee machine. With these facilities, the Future Technology Centre is a great space to host clients and hold events.
- Ultra fast University wifi
- Video screens in each meeting room
- Communal lounge area with sofas
- Access to the University bike park
- 10-minute walk to Portsmouth and Southsea train station with direct links to London
- Wheelchair accessibility
- 24-hour access to members
- Shared kitchen facilities
- Free tea and coffee
Future Technology Centre gallery
Click each photo to explore the meeting space available to Innovation Connect members at the Future Technology Centre.
Location of the Future Technology Centre
Portland Street, Portsmouth, PO1 3AH
Choose a coworking space or office space
The facilities and meeting rooms at the Future Technology Centre are available to use for members of Innovation Connect who rent desk or office space at any of our other 3 locations.
from £430 a month*
- Your own designated office space
- Unrestricted access to any of our communal spaces, coworking spaces and meeting rooms
- Minimum term of 4 months
- Minimum notice period of 20 working days
You can rent private office space at 3 Innovation Connect locations:
Have a query or want to book a tour? Contact us today.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone us: +44 (0)2392 847 000
Office hours: Monday – Thursday, 8.30am – 5.15pm; Friday, 8.30am – 4.15pm