Innovation Connect Community
When you're a member of Innovation Connect, our business incubation community can help your business or startup become successful and sustainable.
You'll benefit from:
- Support and guidance with business growth and innovation
- Access to business networks, such as the Female Entrepreneurs Network, and introducing you to local companies and startups through our events
- Opportunities and space to collaborate and discuss business innovations
- Access to advice and talks on topics such as lead generation, funding, marketing and overcoming common business challenges through our collaborations with NatWest and the Solent Local Enterprise Partnership
- Access to our members-only business events
We host free events across all our locations that develop your understanding of the factors that could help or hinder your business. Our aim is to add value to Portsmouth's small and medium businesses and startups by providing business support and guidance.
Our previous events have focused on topics such as:
- Funding for growth
- Creating and communicating a 'vision of purpose'
- Being your brand
- Customer client relationships
- Using LinkedIn to generate business-to-business enquiries
- 5 ways of making your goals more achievable
- Your strategy for building a powerful brand
- Marketing vs. branding
- Raising your profile through PR, social and digital channels
- How financially savvy is your business?
Rent office space through Innovation Connect and work alongside businesses in various sectors, including:
- AG Education and Training
- Another Door
- European Space Agency (ESA) Business Applications
- Exposure Analytics
- KnowNow Information
- Note Taking Express
- Living Your Learning
- Portsea Media
- Provide a Meal
- Shaping Portsmouth
- South Coast Centre of Excellence in Satellite Applications
- Toucan Diversity