Business and Law taster days
That’s what you could do with a Business, Law and Finance degree.
We run taster days throughout the year. Our next events are scheduled for December 2021. We hope these events will be both on campus and virtually, but we'll be able to confirm that soon. If you'd like to be added to our mailing list, please get in touch:
At our Business and Law tasters, you'll:
- Find out what it’s like to study these subjects at degree level
- Discover our links to industry and how to kick-start your career
- Pick and choose what you’d like to get involved in, from a collection of online webinars, student chat and advice
- Hear from current students about their active learning experiences
- Explore different options such as studying a degree apprenticeship
- Look at all the subject areas including Business, Law, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Marketing, Degree Apprenticeships, and Business and Supply Chain Management
Other ways to explore
While you're waiting for our next live taster day, there are other ways that you can explore our courses, facilities and student life. The Business and Law virtual experience is always open, browse courses or explore our island city at one of our Open Days.
Explore the opportunities awaiting you in the Faculty of Business and Law
Looking at a career in business, management or marketing? We've got the course to help get you there