Win 2 hospitality tickets and VIP seats at Fratton Park – and signed club goodies!
After a great day at Fratton Park with your child’s school, we’d like to invite all parents and supporters to take part in an exciting competition with Portsmouth Football Club.
As part of our partnership, and our work to increase participation in higher education throughout the city, we're running a special prize draw to win hospitality tickets to a home game at Fratton Park on 15 April 2022, or a signed shirt/ball by the players.
To enter, fill in all your details below ready for the prize draw on or before 1 April 2022. Entries close on 31 March, terms and conditions apply – the lucky winner will be contacted by email!
2 hospitality tickets
Win a full hospitality experience for a home game, which includes:
- 1 adult and 1 child access to the Partners Lounge
- 3 course meal with complimentary drinks, and half-time tea/coffee
- VIP seats in the South Stand
5 pairs available to win!
A signed football shirt/football
As a runner up in the prize draw, you'll be in with a chance to grab either a:
- Signed Portsmouth Football Club shirt
- Signed Portsmouth Football Club football
Up to 10 available to win!
Terms and conditions
Sign up to be in with the chance of winning. The prize draw will happen on or before 1 April 2022, with the winners contacted very soon after.
Please note that:
- You must be able to attend the home match at Fratton Park on 15 April 2022
- You can only enter this competition once
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash
- All matches are subject to Government guidance and fixture changes
- Entries close 31 March 2022
We would also love to keep in touch and send you useful resources to guide your family through various stages of your child's educational journey. On sign up, select 'yes' to hearing from us to receive updates on things like pathways, alternative routes to degrees, choosing future subjects and student finance.
If you have any questions about the prizes or the competition, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.