The Portsmouth Law School, in partnership with the European Institute, organised a 2-day international conference in Florence from 14-15 June 2018.
The conference explored the concept of economic constitutionalism within broader constitutional processes in the European and global legal orders, in order to investigate its function and to evaluate its dynamic and evolutionary nature.
- Professor Neil Walker, Regius Professor of Public Law and the Law of Nature and Nations at the University of Edinburgh.
- Professor Gábor Halmai, Professor of Comparative Constitutional Law, European University Institute
- Professor Achilles Skordas, Professor of International Law, University of Copenhagen - iCourts
- Dr Daniel Bedford, Senior Lecturer, University of Portsmouth
- Dr Lisa Mardikian, Senior Lecturer, University of Portsmouth