Coronavirus Information

Current students

All Covid information for current students is available on MyPort, including support with self-isolation, safety measures on campus, and  coronavirus testing.

University Staff

Current University of Portsmouth staff can find all information on the Staff Covid Guidance and FAQs pages.

Weekly Update: Coronavirus cases at the University

We're encouraging students and staff to get themselves tested for Covid-19 so we can proactively monitor the virus at our University, take action when needed and keep each other as safe as possible. 

At 10.00am on Monday 17 January, there were 163 active cases - Covid positive students and staff who were self-isolating at the University at that time.

Of these active cases, 142 were students, and 21 were staff members. This is out of a population of 31,000 students and 3,600 staff.

Reporting Covid cases

Students and staff who test positive for Covid must continue to inform the University's central Covid team using this Covid Report Form. This ensures you get the support you need, and means action can be taken to limit the spread of Covid on campus.

Further guidance

This site uses cookies. Click here to view our cookie policy message.

Accept and close