SIGHT: DynamX Redactall Service (online event)
Not able to conduct proper oversight of your clinical trials due to COVID-19? Tired of spending half your trial budget on CRA travel expenses? Worried about nurses exposing you to a costly GDPR lawsuit through poorly-applied masking tape?
DynamX Medical have got you covered with Redactall – their simple, easy-to-use tool for remote source data verification.
This webinar will introduce SMEs to DynamX Medical's Redactall service which enables you to set up studies and trial sites on Redactallapp.com, request documents & patient information that you need for remote source data verification, invite your nurses and site administrators to download the free Redactall app so they can send you the data you need to manage your trial. Using the app, they’ll be able to see what information you’ve requested, scan the documents & pages you need, then redact any sensitive or identifying information right in the app before uploading.
This workshop will be led by Dr Liberty Foreman, CEO at DynamX Medical. Liberty has a PhD from UCL in clinical data analytics. During her research she developed the algorithm behind the BeamLine system.
Please note that this event will be delivered as an online session. Please register to receive details on how to join and the joining instructions will be sent to you by email.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact SIGHT@port.ac.uk.
SIGHT is an ERDF-funded business support programme. For more details, visit our website: https://www.sightprogramme.co.uk/
For more information about DynamX, please visit: https://www.dynamxmedical.com/
Please observe the following etiquette during the online event:
- Join the event in a quiet space wherever possible - this will help reduce background noise.
- Make sure you’re on time. You might not disrupt the presentation by logging in late, but you could miss important information.
- Turn off your webcam and mute your microphone during the presentation, unless you’re speaking. You may appear on other people’s screens without you realising. If you do not wish to appear on other people's screens during the event, please keep your webcam/video turned off at all times.
- Wait your turn to ask questions - you may need to rely on hand-raising icons or post questions in chats.
- Ask questions concisely to save time, and only post comments if you think they’ll be helpful to others.