SIGHT: How to Grow and Maintain a Social Media Presence
This online workshop will provide SMEs with expert information and advice about creating, growing, and maintaining an effective social media presence.
Carl Hewitt and Reece Matthews are the co-directors of DigitalDinos, a dynamic and forward-thinking digital marketing agency.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact SIGHT@port.ac.uk.
SIGHT is an ERDF-funded business support programme. For more details, visit our website: https://www.sightprogramme.co.uk/
To find out more about DigitalDinos, please see their website: https://digitaldinos.co.uk/
Please observe the following etiquette during the online event:
- Please join the event in a quiet space wherever possible - this will help reduce background noise.
- Make sure you’re on time. You might not disrupt the presentation by logging in late, but you could miss important information.
- Turn off your webcam and mute your microphone during the presentation, unless you’re speaking. You may appear on other people’s screens without you realising. If you do not wish to appear on other people's screens during the event, please keep your webcam/video turned off at all times.
- Please wait your turn to ask questions - you may need to rely on hand-raising icons or post questions in chats.
- Ask questions concisely to save time, and only post comments if you think they’ll be helpful to others.
- Please don't use the chat room for socialising. This can be very distracting to others.