SIGHT: Investment and Funding with Menzies LLP
This webinar will be on preparing for investor readiness and the processes required. It will look at funding principles, including funding for other sources like grants, R and D refunds, and valuation parameters.
The webinar will be hosted by John Foundling, Head of Corporate Finance for Menzies LLP, an award-winning Top 20 firm of accountants, finance and business advisors specialising in strategic consultancy.
Date: Wednesday 14th October
Location: This is an online event. Please register to receive details on how to join and the joining instructions will be sent to you by email.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact SIGHT@port.ac.uk.
SIGHT is an ERDF-funded business support programme. For more details, visit our website: www.sightprogramme.co.uk
For more information about Menzies, please visit their website: www.menzies.co.uk
Please observe the following etiquette during the online event:
- Join the event in a quiet space wherever possible - this will help reduce background noise.
- Make sure you’re on time. You might not disrupt the presentation by logging in late, but you could miss important information.
- Turn off your webcam and mute your microphone during the presentation, unless you’re speaking. You may appear on other people’s screens without you realising. If you do not wish to appear on other people's screens during the event, please keep your webcam/video turned off at all times.
- Wait your turn to ask questions - you may need to rely on hand-raising icons or post questions in chats.
- Ask questions concisely to save time, and only post comments if you think they’ll be helpful to others.
- Don't use the chat room for socialising. This can be very distracting to others.