Our halls of residence
When you stay with us in our halls, you get the keys to your own place and open the door to a community of new people. And there are plenty of perks, like these:
- All our halls are in the centre of Portsmouth, close to our campus – so however early your first lecture, you should get there on time
- Every room is furnished with a bed, desk, drawers and plenty of sockets for your laptop, phone, and anything else you need
- Free broadband and WiFi, so you'll always be connected
- All bills are included in the cost of your room: gas, electricity, heating, water, and basic insurance
- The majority of our rooms are en-suite, with private shower, sink and toilet
- We have accessible rooms for students who need them, approved by DisabledGo
- All our rooms are singles, and they're yours for the entire academic year – even over the Easter and Christmas holidays
- Our Residence Life Team is always on hand if you need help, advice or support – and they also provide out-of-hours pastoral care 7 days a week, all year round
We can find you a quieter room or a place in single-sex accommodation if you'd prefer it. Just don't bring your car – unless you're a blue badge holder – or your pet. If you're staying in halls, you'll need to leave them at home.
Self-catered, ensuite bathroom
Self-catered, shared bathroom
Catered, en-suite bathroom
Ready to apply?
All applications for our halls have to be made online – we'll send you a link to our online application system when we contact you after you've firmly accepted your place to study with us.
In the meantime, you can download our latest accommodation brochure, or contact our housing team with your questions.