Want to live near shopping and nightlife? Chaucer House halls are right in the centre of the city, and next door to Portsmouth and Southsea railway station. The University is an eight-minute walk away, so you'll have everything you need on your doorstep.
Applying to join us a new, full-time undergraduate student? We guarantee you a room in halls – if you make us your firm first choice, and meet our accommodation deadlines.
Standard rooms – £153 per week
£6,120 per academic year* (September-June)
- Ensuite rooms, with your own shower
- Self-catering – you should budget around £35 a week for food
- Shared kitchen and dining area
- Laundry facilities on site
- 24-hour security
- Walking time to University: 8 minutes
- Nearest train station: Portsmouth and Southsea (1 minute walk)
- Managed by Unite Students
*Prices are estimated and subject to confirmation, and rounded to the nearest pound for clarity.