Harry Law Hall
If you live in Harry Law Hall, you'll be in the city centre with lots of shops, bars, restaurants and entertainment venues on your doorstep. The University is just up the road, and you're close to Portsmouth and Southsea train station.
- Ensuite rooms, with kitchens shared between 5 to 7 students
- Self-catering – you should budget around £35 a week for food
- Walking time to University: 7 minutes
- Nearest train station: Portsmouth and Southsea (5 minutes walk)
- Accessible rooms available for students with disabilities. Find out more on the Disabled Living website.
£128 per week / £5,120 per year