Want sea views and green space on your doorstep? Rees Hall is located next to Southsea Common and the seafront, with beautiful views over the Solent. The University campus, Students' Union, sports facilities and the city centre are an easy walk or cycle away, so everything you need is within reach.
Applying to join us a new, full-time undergraduate student? We can guarantee you a room in halls – if you make us your firm first choice, and meet our accommodation deadlines.
- Catered accommodation [see below]
- Ensuite rooms
- 2 communal TV lounges
- Sought-after seafront location
- Walking time to University: 12 minutes
- Nearest train station: Portsmouth and Southsea (17 minutes’ walk)
- Accessible rooms available for students with disabilities. Find out more on the Disabled Living website.
- Monday – Friday: Breakfast and two-course dinner
- Weekends: Breakfast and lunch
- We cater for most dietary requirements – talk to our catering team about what you need
- Al meals served over a 2 – 3 hour period for convenience
£163 per week / £6,520 per year