Practical Minimal Intervention Dentistry Short course
Practical Minimal Intervention Dentistry
This hands-on dental short course will reflect on the latest clinical guidance on Advanced Minimally Invasive Restorative Dentistry (AMIRD) caries management.
Through lectures and practical sessions, this course will consider the MI approach to dental care and how this can be applied in practice by means of risk assessment, targeting prevention and practical aspects of restorative dentistry.
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Duration: 6 hours, (9.00am - 4.45pm)
- Location: Dental Academy, William Beatty Building, Hampshire Terrace, Portsmouth, PO1 2QG
- Start and end dates: TBC
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll:
- Learn how to carry out a risk assessment for new and established patients
- Carry out saliva testing and learn how this relates to disease risk status
- Learn how every member of the dental practice team can be involved in MI dental care
- Consider MI approaches to cavity preparation, direct and indirect restorations
- Development outcomes: A, B, C, D
There are no entry requirements for this course.
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us using the details above.