Accounting for Non-Accountants Short course
Accounting for Non-Accountants Overview Text
If you want to get an overview of key finance and accounting issues relating to land, property and construction, then this short course is for you.
You'll get an introduction to the world of company accounts, and when you finish the course, you'll be able to understand the role of accounting, financial accounting, financial reporting, and management accounting.
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Location: The Hog’s Back Hotel, Farnham GU10 1EX
- Start and end dates: email email@example.com to register your interest for future courses
- Single booking: £105
- Multi-rate (3 or more courses booked at same time): £90
- APC rate: £70
- Apprenticeship rate: £70
- Retired rate: £70
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll:
- Get an understanding of the context and purpose of financial and management accounting
- Learn about balance sheet and profit and loss accounts
- Investigate account classification and recording transactions
- Learn about key financial statements and ratio analyses
- Explore company accounts using property and construction case studies
You'll be taught by Garland Jaskiewicz, whose progressive career in business and finance has spanned more than 25 years. This includes public practice accountancy at KPMG and Ernst & Young in the USA as well as self-employed financial consultancy in a number of other countries.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
This event is relevant to those with safeguarding responsibilities and open to professionals from various industries including dentistry.
How to book
This course has already been delivered.
To register your interest for future courses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org