Accounting - Valuation Issues Short course
New Accounting - Valuation Issues
If you want to get a deeper understanding of financial statements, with a focus on the importance of cash flow, then this Accounting - Valuation Issues short course is for you.
You'll explore the inherent differences between cash flow and profit, including their impact on financial statement presentation and evaluation.
By the end of the course, you'll have an understanding of property costs and market values, and how they are determined by an accountant.
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Location: The Hog’s Back Hotel, Farnham GU10 1EX
- Start dates: email email@example.com to register your interest for future courses
- Single booking: £105
- Multi-rate (3 or more courses booked at same time): £90
- APC rate: £70
- Apprenticeship rate: £70
- Retired rate: £70
What you'll experience
On this short course, you'll:
- Review of financial statements and their classification
- Understand the importance of cash flow
- Investigate the difference between cash flow and profit and how it impacts daily business decisions
- Interpret the cash flow statement
- Learn the difference between the historical cost and the market value of property assets
- Explore the issues an accountant must incorporate when valuing the net worth of a business, including its tangible property and others assets
You'll be taught by Garland Jaskiewicz, who had a progressive career in business and finance spanning over 25 years. This includes public practice accountancy at KPMG and Ernst & Young in the USA as well as self-employed financial consultancy in a number of other countries.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
This event is relevant to those with safeguarding responsibilities and open to professionals from various industries including dentistry.
How to book
This course has already been delivered.
To register your interest for future courses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org