Assessment of Professional Competence workshop Short course
Assessment of Professional Competence workshop
This course supports candidates for the Assessment of Professional Competence.
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Location: University of Portsmouth
- Start and end dates:
- APC rate: £70
What you'll experience
On this short course, you'll cover:
- Choosing and preparing the case study
- How to write the Summary of Experience record and what constitutes a good level of experience
- The Log Book and online Ethics Test Preparing for the Final Assessment
Structure of the final assessment
- What makes a good presentation
- How the candidate can clearly demonstrate their competency in all the required areas
- What the Assessors are looking for
- The importance of RICS ethics and code of conduct
You'll be taught by Clare Montague, the RICS Regional Training Adviser for Hampshire and the Isle of Wight together with Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
This event is relevant to those with safeguarding responsibilities and open to professionals from various industries including dentistry.
How to book
To receive the course multi-discount rate, please ensure you select the multi-discount option when you pay. See the courses available for multi-discount below.
To book onto and pay for this course online, please visit our online store.
The following courses are eligible for the multirate discount when you book three or more courses at the same time:
- The CDM Regulations: An update
- Professional Liability
- Construction Law in 2018
- Leasehold Enfranchisement (leases and freeholds) - how to get it right
- Construction and Property Taxation
- Understanding the effects of Dampness and Decay in Buildings
- Accounting for Non Accountants
- Accounting - Valuation Issues
- Understanding Current Practice in Building Services
- Professional Ethics
- Waterproofing Below Ground Structures and Existing Basements
- Business Improvements for Organisations
- Party Walls, Health and Safety and other Legislation
- Looking for Asbestos
- Health and Safety - Managing the Changing Workplace
- Statistics for Non-Statisticians
- Construction Project Management
- Thermal Imaging Building Surveys
- The Planning System in 2019
- Housing Issues: Supply and Affordability
- Building Defects and Surveys
- Understanding Trees, Property and Liability
- Fort Nelson
- London King's Cross Revisited
- Apprenticeship CPD day