Assessment of Professional Competence workshop Short course
Assessment of Professional Competence workshop
This course supports candidates for the Assessment of Professional Competence.
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Location: University of Portsmouth
- Start and end dates:
- APC rate: £70
What you'll experience
On this short course, you'll cover:
- Choosing and preparing the case study
- How to write the Summary of Experience record and what constitutes a good level of experience
- The Log Book and online Ethics Test Preparing for the Final Assessment
Structure of the final assessment
- What makes a good presentation
- How the candidate can clearly demonstrate their competency in all the required areas
- What the Assessors are looking for
- The importance of RICS ethics and code of conduct
You'll be taught by Clare Montague, the RICS Regional Training Adviser for Hampshire and the Isle of Wight together with Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
How to book
This course has already been delivered.
To register your interest for future courses, please email email@example.com