Assimilate Assertiveness and Self-confidence Short Course
Assimilate Assertiveness and Self-confidence
Being assertive is an important skill to master, it’s about learning to speak up for yourself and make your voice heard. Importantly, it is the ability to maintain the right balance between your needs and the needs of others. It is closely related with a high level of self-confidence, self-esteem and independence.
Self-confidence and assertiveness are two skills that are crucial for success in many aspects of your life. It’s about being your genuine self, not hiding or pretending to be someone you’re not, rather it’s about being brave enough to be real. Being authentic involves sharing your thoughts, feelings, desires, dreams and standing up for yourself.
This course is suitable for
- corporate organisations
- line managers
- mentors and coaches
- employees who want to develop their career
- Mode of study: Online course
- CPD hours: 6
You'll receive instructions about how to access the online course by email once your booking and payment has been processed.
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll:
- discuss why being assertive matters
- consider assertiveness versus aggressiveness
- identify your current communication and personality type
- evaluate your belief system and its impact
- establish effective verbal and non-verbal communication
- differentiate self-confidence, self-efficacy and self-esteem
- manage your thought distortions
- discuss the science of creating and sustaining new habits
Her focus is on building effective teams and thereby increasing productivity. Angela is an expert in psychology, personal development, NLP, holistic therapies and well-being. Her presentations are thought provoking, engaging and inspirational.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
How to book
To book onto and pay for this course, please visit our online store.
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.