Branding and Social Media in Dentistry
On this short course, you'll learn how to boost your brand and increase the social media presence of your dental practice.
You'll unpack the knowledge, skills and benefits of social media, and learn to create your own marketing plans by developing a personal or practice brand.
- Mode of study: Direct
- Duration: 2 hours, 5.45pm - 8.00pm
- Location: Dental Academy, William Beatty Building, Hampshire Terrace, Portsmouth, PO1 2QG
- Start and end dates: TBC
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll cover:
- Understand the current impact of social media
- Have knowledge on the different social media channels and how to use them
- Understand how to establish their target audience and how best to reach out to them
- Marketing and implementing into your practice
- Understand the bases on how to develop a brand
- Development Outcomes: A, B, D
You'll be taught by Megan Fairhall, Dental Hygienist and Dental Therapist and creator of the brand Live to Smile.
This course is for the whole dental team.
How to book
This course has already been delivered.
To register you interest for future courses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org