Brightening Your Future Using Philips Zoom! Tooth Whitening Training for Dental Hygienists and Dental Therapists Short course
Brightening Your Future Using Philips Zoom! Tooth Whitening Training for Dental Hygienists and Dental Therapists
This course is designed to educate Dental Hygienists and Dental Therapists on all aspects of tooth whitening. As well as covering the theory behind tooth whitening the speaker will also walk you through the practical aspects of the whitening journey including a Philips Zoom! demonstration.
From gaining appropriate prescriptions through to managing patient cases and explaining aftercare for both Take Home and Chairside Whitening with Philips Zoom! you will leave the day confident to play a role in the tooth whitening procedures in your practice.
The speaker will also be sharing her expertise on marketing and social media to empower each delegate to create their own marketing plans and maximise on their news skills to attract new patients.
Each delegate will also receive a Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush when they attend the course.
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Duration: 6 hours, (9.00am - 4.45pm)
- Location: Dental Academy, William Beatty Building, Hampshire Terrace, Portsmouth, PO1 2QG
- Start and end dates: Friday 21 February 2020
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll learn:
- the theory behind tooth whitening techniques.
- the practical aspects of tooth whitening including Philips Zoom chairside procedure.
- how to create your own marketing plans and understand how to use marketing ethically to increase treatments and new patients leads.
- GDC Development Outcomes - A, B, C, D
There are no entry requirements for this course.
How to book
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.