Building High Performance Teams Short course
Building High Performance Teams
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Duration: 6 hours, 45 minutes
- Start and end dates: Thursday 23 April 2020, 9.30am-4.15pm
- Location: University of Portsmouth
- Full day: £230, lunch included
What you'll experience
On this course you'll:
- identify what constitutes a team
- identify the four team types
- discuss the leaders role in team formation
- classify the teams composition
- develop a team charter
- conclude the characteristics of high performing teams
There are no entry requirements for this course.
How to book
To book onto and pay for this course, please visit our online store.
Pay by invoice
Please note this method of payment is only available when no other means of payment is possible, due to the additional administration costs involved.
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.