Commercial Property Taxation Short course
Commercial Property Taxation
Property professionals require a good understanding of the tax implications on investments and client cash flow. Awareness of these specialist tax areas can add value to your role if you are dealing with these types of issues for your own company, your client’s or interacting with other project participants.
On this course you'll gain an understanding of the key issues by using detailed case studies that relate to the application of some of the key taxes affecting commercial and residential property, as well as changes that may have happened in the 2019 Autumn Budget.
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Start and end dates:
- Location: Hockley Golf Club, Twyford SO21 1PL
- Single bookings: £105
- Multirate (3 or more courses booked at same time): £90
- APC rate: £70
- Apprenticeship rate: £70
- Retired rate: £70
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll cover:
- taxation issues in property and construction
- capital allowances, including new structures and buildings
- allowances, new fixtures rules, Enhanced Capital Allowances and £1m Annual Investment Allowances
- land remediation tax relief
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
- repairs, maintenance and dilapidations
- professional negligence and dispute resolution
There are no entry requirements for this course.
How to book
To book onto and pay for this course, please visit our online store.
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.