Construction and Property Taxation Short course
Construction and Property Taxation
As a property professional, a better understanding of tax can improve investment yields, boost client cash flows, or simply save you money. Awareness of specialist tax areas can add value to those either dealing with issues themselves, for their clients or in interacting with other project participants.
On this short course, you'll learn to understand how key taxes impact your commercial and residential property, through relevant and current case studies.
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Location: Hockley Golf Club, Twyford SO21 1PL
- Start and end dates: email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest for future courses
- Single bookings: £105
- Multirate (3 or more courses booked at same time): £90
- APC rate: £70
- Apprenticeship rate: £70
- Retired rate: £70
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll cover:
- Introduction to taxation issues in property and construction
- Capital allowances
- Land remediation tax relief
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
- Repairs, maintenance and dilapidations
- Professional negligence & dispute resolution
- Other current property tax issues
You'll be taught by Alun Oliver, the Managing Director of E3 Consulting and a leading expert in property taxation. He worked for Nigel Rose and Partners, WS Atkins, Ernst & Young, Crosher and James and EC Harris before establishing E3 in 2003. He is a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and has a long involvement in the RICS and is a highly experienced CPD presenter.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
This event is relevant to those with safeguarding responsibilities and open to professionals from various industries including dentistry.
How to book
This course has already been delivered.
To register your interest for future courses, please email email@example.com