Constructive Delegation and Empowerment Short course
Constructive Delegation and Empowerment
Please note that this event has been postponed and will NOT take place on the advertised date.
If you've already booked to attend this course, please refer to the email that you should've received from email@example.com. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Duration: 6 hours, 45 minutes
- Start and end dates: Monday 23 March 2020, 9.30am-4.15pm
- Location: University of Portsmouth
- Full day: £230, lunch included
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll:
- discover your leadership style
- identify the key principles of delegation
- define delegation
- identify what tasks can be delegated and to whom
- discuss the delegation process
- identify the essential elements of successful empowerment
There are no entry requirements for this course.
How to book
To book onto and pay for this course, please visit our online store.
Pay by invoice
Please note this method of payment is only available when no other means of payment is possible, due to the additional administration costs involved.
A limited number of places are available at a discounted rate to members of the following groups. Visit our online store to find out more:
- University of Portsmouth staff, students and apprentices
- University of Portsmouth partner organisations
- Public service and charity sector workers
- Senior citizens
Please note that you may be asked to provide proof of status.
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.