Delegation and empowerment are two of the core skills needed to be a successful leader. They can maintain organisational effectiveness, develop your team’s skills and reduce stress on you and your employees. It's also a powerful way of diversifying a person’s role, whilst keeping them fresh and motivated. By enrolling on this course, you'll learn specific tools for being an effective leader and motivator, how to delegate, when to delegate and what it takes for an employee to feel empowered.
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Duration: 6 hours, 45 minutes
- Start and end dates: Monday 23 March 2020, 9.30am-4.15pm
- Location: University of Portsmouth
- Full day: £230, lunch included
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll:
- discover your leadership style
- identify the key principles of delegation
- define delegation
- identify what tasks can be delegated and to whom
- discuss the delegation process
- identify the essential elements of successful empowerment
You'll be taught by Angela Beattie, who is a businesswomen and professional speaker. Having started her career in business, marketing and lecturing, she has had the opportunity to train people across a range of industry sectors, from corporate organisations to education providers. Her focus is on building effective teams and thereby increasing productivity. Angela is an expert in psychology, personal development, NLP, holistic therapies and well-being. Her presentations are thought provoking, engaging and inspirational.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
How to book
To book onto and pay for this course, please visit our online store.
Visit our Online Store
Pay by invoice
To be invoiced for the course payment, please contact us by email or telephone.
Please note this method of payment is only available when no other means of payment is possible, due to the additional administration costs involved.
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.