Creating a Personal Development Plan
Since the introduction of the GDC's new CPD scheme – Enhanced Continuing Professional Development (ECPD) – it's been a requirement for all dental professionals to have a Personal Development Plan (PDP).
On this short course, you'll unpack the ECPD initiative, and understand how to learn and improve performance by taking a personal development approach.
- Mode of study: Direct
- Duration: 2 hours, 5.45 - 8.00pm
- Location: Dental Academy, William Beatty Building, Hampshire Terrace, Portsmouth, PO1 2QG
- Start and end dates: 7 November 2018, 26 June 2019
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll cover:
- the requirement for all dental professionals to have a PDP
- the benefits of taking a personal development approach
- the components of a PDP
- the role of reflection as part of formal CPD activities
- Development Outcomes: B, D
You'll be taught by Robert Seath, Dentist and Clinical Director at the University of Portsmouth Dental Academy
This course is for dental professionals.