Clinical Skills Refresher Programme - Hands on Direct Restorations Short course
CSRP Hands on Direct Restorations
On this short course, you'll cover minimally invasive and conservative principles of practice. You'll explore options for restoring all forms of diseased and broken-down teeth, using the latest dental biomaterials.
This course is part of our five module clinical skills refresher programme which is aimed at those who wish to update their skills or are returning from a career break. You can attend as many of the courses as you like or if you book to attend all 5 dates you will receive a discount of 10% off the total price. The other modules in the Clinical Skills Refresher Programme are:
- Management of Periodontal Patient
- Local Anaesthetic Refresher and Anxiety Management
- Modern Management of Advanced Caries in Children
- Prescribing Radiographs for Dental Hygienists and Dental Therapists
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Duration: , ( - )
- Location: Dental Academy, William Beatty Building, Hampshire Terrace, Portsmouth, PO1 2QG
- Start and end dates:
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll cover:
- how scientific developments in cariology, dental materials and diagnostic systems have changed dentistry’s approach to the diagnosis and management of dental caries
- the changing concepts in cavity preparation, bonding, filling and polishing techniques
- demonstrations and tips in direct restorative dentistry techniques
- the available methods of caries risk assessment
- Development Outcomes: C
You'll be taught by Lisa Clarke, Senior DCP Teaching Fellow at the University of Portsmouth Dental Academy.
This course is for dental professionals.