Dental Photography Update Short course
Dental Photography Update
Photography is an essential part of dentistry, both to enhance patient records and prevent litigation. With proper training, any member of the dental team is capable of taking high quality and reproducible images.
This short course is suitable as an introduction to dental photography, but can also reinforce and upgrade your existing knowledge and skills.
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Duration: , ( - )
- Location: Dental Academy, William Beatty Building, Hampshire Terrace, Portsmouth, PO1 2QG
- Start and end dates:
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll cover:
- the use of dental photography as a diagnostic, marketing and educational tool
- guidance, information and advice on camera equipment for dental photography
- consent and information sharing for dental photography
- Development Outcomes: A, C
You'll be taught by Nikki Legg, Dental Nurse and Senior Research Associate at the University of Portsmouth Dental Academy.