Developing a Growth Mind-set in Employees Short course
Developing a Growth Mind-set in Employees
Research shows that it’s the way that emplyees think about their ability that really counts. Having a growth mind-set, the belief that you are in control of your own ability, and can learn and improve is the key to employee success. By enrolling on this course, you'll learn about your own mind-set and teach others about how to develop and improve their abilities through adopting a growth mind-set, which is hugely empowering. Any business that wants to position itself to meet goals and objectives and continually move forward needs to adopt a growth mind-set in its employees to succeed.
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Duration: 6 hours, 45 minutes
- Start and end dates: Thursday 13 February 2020, 9.30am-4.15pm
- Location: University of Portsmouth
- Full day: £230, lunch included
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll:
- discuss the difference between growth mind-set and fixed mind-set
- establish your own current mind-set
- examine the science and research on mind-sets
- identify ways to change your own mind-set
- identify ways to change employees mind-sets
- establish ways to create a growth mind-set culture in the workplace
There are no entry requirements for this course.
How to book
To book onto and pay for this course, please visit our online store.
Pay by invoice
Please note this method of payment is only available when no other means of payment is possible, due to the additional administration costs involved.
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.