Diagnosis and Management of Dental Trauma in the younger patient Short course
Diagnosis and Management of Dental Trauma in the younger patient
This course will cover the management of dental trauma in the Paediatric patient including the diagnosis, emergency management and long term follow up of common dental injuries.
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Duration: 6 hours, (9.00am - 4.45pm)
- Location: Dental Academy, William Beatty Building, Hampshire Terrace, Portsmouth, PO1 2QG
- Start and end dates: Friday 10 July 2020
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll:
- Improve practitioners’ ability to diagnose dental injuries.
- Improve practitioners’ ability to manage dental injuries.
- Improve practitioners’ ability to provide follow up care for dental injuries.
- GDC Development Outcomes - A,C
You'll be taught by Emma Ray- Chaudhuri, Specialist in Paediatric Dentistry. Emma has worked in a number of London hospitals to further her knowledge and experience in the fields of Paediatric Dentistry, Orthodontics and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Following this Emma embarked upon a three year specialist training post in Paediatric Dentistry based at King’s College Hospital and the Royal Alex Children’s Hospital in Brighton. On completion of training she was awarded a Membership in Paediatric Dentistry of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
How to book
Book onto this short course via the Online store below.
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.