Disinfection and Decontamination Short course
Disinfection and Decontamination
If it relates to their field of practice, the General Dental Council (GDC) recommends that dental professionals do at least 5 hours of disinfection and decontamination in every Continuing Professional Development (CPD) cycle.
Attending this course will contribute towards the hours requirement of verifiable CPD.
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Duration: , ( - )
- Location: Dental Academy, William Beatty Building, Hampshire Terrace, Portsmouth, PO1 2QG
- Start and end dates:
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll cover:
- consider the risks associated with dental practice acquired infection
- an overview of decontamination guidance (HTM 01-05) within primary care dentistry
- Standard Precautions for all patient care
- Development Outcomes: B, C
You'll be taught by Sue Hadley, DCP Teaching Fellow, at the University of Portsmouth Dental Academy.
There are no entry requirements for this course.