Disinfection and Decontamination Short course
Disinfection and Decontamination
If it relates to their field of practice, the GDC highly recommend that dental professionals do at least five hours of disinfection and decontamination in every CPD cycle. Attending this course will contribute towards the hours requirement of verifiable CPD.
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Duration: 2 hours, (6.00pm - 8.00pm)
- Location: Dental Academy, William Beatty Building, Hampshire Terrace, Portsmouth, PO1 2QG
- Start and end dates: Wednesday 1 July 2020
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll learn:
- to consider the risks associated with dental practice acquired infection.
- to provide an overview of decontamination guidance (HTM 01-05) within primary care dentistry.
- to discuss Standard Precautions for all patient care.
- GDC Development Outcomes – B,C
You'll be taught by Sue Hadley, DCP Teaching Fellow at the University of Portsmouth Dental Academy.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
How to book
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.