From Prep to Finish: Anterior Composite Restorations Short course
From Prep to Finish Anterior Composite Restorations
Anterior composite restorations – particularly of the single central incisor – are among the hardest aesthetic procedures for a dental clinician.
While there's a focus on polishing and shaping, the whole process – from shade matching, preparation, isolation, adhesion and layering – plays an important role in a successful and long-lasting restoration.
- Mode of study: Direct
- Duration: 9.00am - 4.45pm
- Location: Dental Academy, William Beatty Building, Hampshire Terrace, Portsmouth, PO1 2QG
- Start and end dates: 7 June 2019
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll cover:
- colour and the effect of dehydration on teeth and how to establish an accurate shade matching process
- how to prepare the enamel for ideal bonding
- a putty index classic technique for a simplified layering approach to recreate accurate form and aesthetics
- Development Outcomes: C
You'll be taught by Dr Nikhil Sethi, Dentist and International lecturer in restorative and implant dentistry.
There are no entry requirements for this course.