Health and Safety - Managing the Changing Workplace Short course
Health and Safety - Managing the Changing Workplace
The world of work is evolving quickly – and so too are the types of hazards and risks that can impact those at work, and those affected by work practices.
Managing safety within the UK has a good reputation, but the figures for managing ill-health and mental health are becoming more prominent.
This course provides those with health and safety responsibilities an appreciation of failing to manage risks and to understand how they can promote and manage health and safety effectively now and in the future.
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Duration: 7 hours
- Start and end dates: 13th March 2019 - 9.20am to 12.40pm
- Location: Hockley Golf Club, Twyford SO21 1PL
- Single bookings: £105
- Multirate (3 or more courses booked at same time): £90
- APC rate: £70
- Apprenticeship rate: £70
- Retired rate: £70
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll cover:
- the changing world of work
- current health and safety priorities
- integrating health and safety into core business
- managing health and wellbeing at work
- preparing for the future
You'll be taught by Michelle Juchau is a Chartered member of IOSH and Programme Leader of the postgraduate Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management courses at the University of Portsmouth.
She has a wealth of experience both in the enforcement and practice of Health and Safety, gained from her time as an HM Inspector of Health and Safety, a Health and Safety Manager within the private sector and now as an academic in the field.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
How to book
This course has already been delivered.
To register your interest for future courses, please email email@example.com
You may also be interested in the following courses:
The following courses are eligible for the multirate discount when you book three or more courses at the same time:
- The CDM Regulations: An update
- Professional Liability
- Construction Law in 2018
- Leasehold Enfranchisement (leases and freeholds) - how to get it right
- Construction and Property Taxation
- Understanding the effects of Dampness and Decay in Buildings
- Accounting for Non Accountants
- Accounting - Valuation Issues
- Understanding Current Practice in Building Services
- Professional Ethics
- Waterproofing Below Ground Structures and Existing Basements
- Business Improvements for Organisations
- Party Walls, Health and Safety and other Legislation
- Looking for Asbestos
- Health and Safety - Managing the Changing Workplace
- Statistics for Non-Statisticians
- Construction Project Management
- Thermal Imaging Building Surveys
- The Planning System in 2019
- Housing Issues: Supply and Affordability
- Building Defects and Surveys
- Understanding Trees, Property and Liability
- Fort Nelson
- London King's Cross Revisited
- Apprenticeship CPD day